- To promote awareness of mental health issues specific to the LGBTQ communities
- To provide value to the community through the services of our members
- To promote awareness among mental health workers of cross-cultural issues such as race/ethnicity, age, ability, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, and class
- To promote the practices and careers of our members
- To develop an exchange of information relating to the field of mental health within the LGBTQ communities
- To provide opportunities for social and professional interaction among our members and within the larger mental health community.
All of the information contained in this site has been provided to Gaylesta by the participating therapists. Gaylesta has neither reviewed, investigated or evaluated the authenticity, accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein. Gaylesta makes no representations as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed.